Eastern Europe Energy Efficiency and Environment Partnership (E5P)
The Eastern Europe Energy Efficiency and Environment Partnership (E5P) is a EUR 200 million multi-donor fund that encourages municipal investments in energy efficiency and environmental projects in the Eastern partnership region. The fund also supports policy dialogue and regulatory reform. E5P participates in projects as a co-financier. Grants are used as an incentive for municipal clients to take loans provided by participating Implementing Agencies:
- Council of Europe Development Bank (CEB)
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (NEFCO)
- Nordic Investment Bank (NIB)
- World Bank (WB)
Submit a project, by gaining the approval of the Steering Group and then the Assembly of Contributors. Reference approved countries here.
EUR 1.3 billion investments
The Steering Group addresses the preparation of projects as many times as necessary, once or twice a year, in preparation of the Assembly of Contributors.